We got up at 9 o'clock and we went sailing at 10 o'clock.
Then we set the ship and went into the sea.
We sailed for 3 hours and then the teacher said that we had to go to the beach.
After that, we went to have lunch with our grandmother.
We woke up at 10 o'clock and quietly we went o have breakfast. Then we went to the beach and we spent the morning on the beach. After that we went to have lunch with our grandmother. And finally some relatives came to the house and we had a nice time with the family.
We got up at 9 o'clock and then we put some clothes. Then we went to Portonovo by car. In Portonovo we did a casal in the beach. We played games, we swam, it was very fun. Then our mother came by car and then we went to see grandma. We had lunch and we went to the beach.
martes, 28 de abril de 2020
175g unsalted butter, chopped, plus extra to grease
150g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
3 medium eggs
300g caster sugar
75g plain flour
40g cocoa powder
Icing sugar, optional, to dust
1. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (make sure the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water)
When the mixtre is melted and smooth, lift the bowl off the pan and set aside to cool for 20min.
2. Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan) mark 4 and lighly grease and line a 20.5cm square tin with baking parchment. Using a handheld electric whisk, beat the ggs and ugar together in a large bowl until thick and moussey - about 5 min .
3. Add the melted and cooled cocolate mixture to the egg bowl and fols together with a large metal spoon. Sift over the flour, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt and fold together
4. Scrape the mixture into the prepared tin, level and bake for 30min or until there is no wobble left when you gently shake the tin. Cool completely in the tin before dusting with icing sugar (if you like) and cutting into squares
martes, 14 de abril de 2020
Hola nois i noies!
Com porteu aquest confinament?? Sé que sou uns campions i que ho esteu fent super bé! Ànims!
Tot i que no ens podem veure i us trobo mooooooooolt a faltar, recordeu que en aquest blog teniu totes les cançons que hem treballat a classe, i les podeu practicar cada dia!
I si em voleu enviar un "hola", podeu fer un comentari en aquest missatge i em podeu demanar alguna cançó diferent, o alguna activitat... el que necessiteu! En aquest blog també hi trobareu receptes i idees perquè no us avorriu... feu-hi una ullada!
Vinga, avui us poso una cançó molt xaxi sobre uns animals de la jungla... us atreviu a ballar-la? Som-hi!
Ja em direu si us ha agradat!
Una abraçada campions.... i fins ben aviat!!!!!
lunes, 6 de abril de 2020
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flourl
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon each baking soda and salt
- 2 jar baby food carrots
- 1 cup grated fresh carrots
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Orange and green gel food color
1. Heat oven o 190ºC. Line 30 x 22 x 5 cm. baking pan with heavy-duty foil, extendin it over sides; coat with nonstick cooking spray
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda ans salt in a medium bowl to mix.
3. In another medium bowl, whisk baby food, fresh carrots, orange juice, sugar, oil, egg and vanilla.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until blended. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool the pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Using foil, lift cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
6. Frosting: In a bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until creamy. On low, beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat until fluffy.
7. With sheet paper, lift the cake to the work surface. With a 5 cm round cookie cutter, cut into 12 slices of cake. Put 1/2 cup ice cream in a cup and orange. Put 1/4 cup of ice cream in another cup and you have a green yellow.
8. On half of the cake rounds, spread 1 tablespoon frosting each; top with remaining rounds. Frost each top with 1 1⁄2 Tbsp frosting. Place orange and green tinted frosting in separate quart-size ziptop bags. Snip off tip from each bag; pipe orange carrots and green tops on cakes.
lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020
Je suis ce que je suis,
et si je suis ce que je suis,
qu'est-ce que je suis?
Si six scies scient six cyprès,
six cent six scies scient six cent six cyprès
Natacha n'attacha pas son chat Poucha qui s'échappa.
Cela fâch Sacha qui chassa Natacha.
La jolie rose jaune de Josette jaunit dans le jardin.
Que lit Lili sous ces lila-là?
Lili lit l'Iliade.
jueves, 26 de marzo de 2020
DYING THE PASTA:
Pick the size and shape you like and put about 1/2 cup of dry pasta into a cup.
Once the pasta is in the cups, cover the pasta with alcohol. Use enough alcohol to cover the pasta.
The add 4 drops of food coloring to the alcohol and mix it a little bit.
Let your pasta soak in the colored alcohol during all the night.
The drain all the liquid of the cups and lay the pasta on a paper towl to dry.
DO NOT rince the pasta with water.
Makesure and spread the pasta out in a single layer so it can dry.
MAKING THE BRACELETS:
Pass the thread inside the pasta.
Pass again the right thread inside the pasta for the left whole.
Whith the two parts of thread you have pass them inside the other piece of pasta (the thread from the right whole will be entered in the right whole of the other pasta and will go out by the left whole), like in the picture:
Repeat this and you will have you bracelet!!!!
miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020
Fresh fried fish,
fish fresch fried,
fried fish fresh,
fish fried fresh.
we all scream
for ice cream.
You know New York,
you need New York,
you know you need
unique New York.
Eleven benevolent elephants,
eleven benevolent elephants,
eleven benevolent elephants.
I have got a date
at a quarter to eight,
I'l see you at the gate
so don't be late.